1. VenicEmotion.it delivers the Product to the Customer within the deadline indicated on the Site and reported in the order confirmation at the address indicated by the Customer.
2. Delivery costs are charged to the Customer and the relative price is published in detail as indicated in the offer published on the Site, as well as reported in the cart during the pre-order phase, in the order and in the confirmation of order.
3. The shipment and delivery of the Product / s will be carried out in the manner and with the times indicated in the order confirmation or where not expressed, they will follow the procedures set out in this Policy.
In the event of failure to indicate in the Contract, within the Italian territory, including the islands, delivery will take place within a maximum period of 10 (ten) working days from the date on which VenicEmotion.it has received and accounted for the Customer's payment, in the manner provided on the Site.
For foreign shipments, within the EURO zone , In case of failure to indicate in the Contract, delivery will take place within a maximum term of 30 (thirty) working days from the date on which VenicEmotion.it has received and accounted for the Customer's payment, in the manner provided on the Site.
For shipments destined outside the EURO area , In case of failure to indicate in the Contract, delivery will take place within a maximum period of 45 (forty-five) working days from the date on which VenicEmotion.it has received and accounted for the Customer's payment, with the methods provided on the Site.
VenicEmotion.it does NOT assume responsibility for delivery delays due to customs controls and extra-transit checks for areas outside the Shengen area.
4. The Product will be delivered to the place indicated by the Customer for delivery and the Customer is required to receive the Product and facilitate delivery, in accordance with what is indicated in the order. In case of unjustified refusal to receive the Product, VenicEmotion.it will have the right to terminate the Contract, without prejudice to compensation for damages suffered (including any costs for shipping and storage of the Products).
5. At the time of delivery, the Customer is required to verify the integrity, quantity and type of the Products delivered, the fact that they comply with those ordered and the provisions of the Contract, the fact that the packaging is intact and not damaged , carrying out the checks that can be carried out on the basis of ordinary diligence and immediately challenging the courier with a note on the delivery note for any defects or discrepancies with the order.
Shipping cost table
Shipping cost: Shipping cost:
GEOGRAPHIC AREA. orders from € 1.00 to € 129.00 orders from € 129.00 to € 2.999
ITALY € 5.90 FREE
EUROPE € 19.90 € 19.90
EXTRA EU € 29.90 € 29.90
All costs are inclusive of taxes.